Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The television


My favorite piece of technology is the television. I just love it. A television, like everyone know, is a screen where you can see all kind of images. The name of this images is programs of television. I have it since I was a little kid. I use it to inform and relax me. I see programs to learn different things like cultural information, how to cook some kinds of food or animal behavior. To have a time of fun I see programs of fashion or cartoons. I use it everyday because I need to inform me, I see the news or just to foget all my worries. I like it because is easy to use it, and in some times you don’t have to think so I use it to rest from all the thoughs of the University. Also I like it because you can learn about differents topics of the world, one day you can see how the people lives in South Africa or how the people make chocolate in a factory in USA. The life would be nothing without it because I am used to it, you can do everything whit television. You can listen music, see a TV series or a movie, watch a cultural program or a fasion program. For me the television is a world of information.

4 comments:

  1. The T.V.... in others times I agree with you, but in this moments... I don't see T.V.

    Greetignst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't really like the tv, i see some times for distracting me

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajajajajjaajjaajaj . i see every day martin rivas i see. i love you maite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, Maite.

    Comments: You say "I use it to inform and relax MYSELF" and always "listen TO"

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete