Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cheer up!


The last Friday started the World Cup. I like the World Cup because it is a great time to see matches of soccer with your friends or your family and celebrate doing a tasty food. So the World Cup is the perfect excuse to celebrate and do a party. Also I like the soccer because you want with all your heart that your team win, so you exited for it. Tomorrow plays Chile and I’m going to see the game with my friends, we are going to have a little party all the night and wait for the match of tomorrow. We are going to make a mexican night with tequila and tacos. The problem is that we have a short test tomorrow so we have to go to class without sleep, it would be a real challenge. I am expecting that Chile wins this game and at least the game with Switzerland, because I know that it’s very possible that we lost the game with Spain. I would like that Chile pass to the next round, that would be perfect because I think that Chile needs something that cheer up their spirit. I think that the people had passed for many problems this year and if Chile wins some games the people will have a hope to overcome their problems. I think that the World Cup it’s no so important because Chile has a lot of problems that are forgotten for this, but also I think that it is a very good way of relax yourself and have a good time with the people you care. Also how I said it is a opportunity to give a hope to the people and show them that if you want you can do better things.

4 comments:

  1. we have party tonight!!1 yeah!!!!
    i hope that chile wins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good reason to watch a world cup match! I hope you enjoy them :)
    See you in class

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too would like meet with my friends to watch the matches, usually I do not cook, but I made something simple to watch the match

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, Maite.

    Check: "lost" or "lose"?

    Also, after a preposition, a verb goes in "-ing". Without winning.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete