Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I have fear!


This photograph was taken by my friend Coté. We were returning from a trip from Pichidangui in 2008, a nice beach near to Los Vilos. In that moment we were waiting in the car because my mom was shopping in the supermarket. The picture shows me and my friends, the girl next to me is Pamela and the other girl is Coté. The first is very clever and talks a lot and the second is very shy but at the same time very friendly. We were bored so started to take funny photographs. The camera had an option to take photographs at the night, its name is night shot, so we invented horror stories and took photographs of this. In this photograph I was the evil and my friends showed a scared face. I like this photograph because I remember when I was in the school and we made a lot of funny things and we didn’t have shame. I rememeber that in that travel we took a lot of photos in the beach and running or wallowing in the sand or riding horses. Besides we cut our hair and walk across the beach. My friend Coté broght to the trip a game that called “Cranium” that was about doing mimic, draw things, etc; it was very comic because all my family played and everyone did funny faces. Also we talk about many things and ate a lot of food. I missed my school friends, I miss see them every day and teel all my problems or even fight for some stupid thing. I would liked to have more time to visit them but I am sure that in holidays I could do that.

12 comments:

  1. jajaja, so funny. Pichidangui is very nice, a bit more than your picture. Anyway, the pictures is quite good, I like it.
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like yor photo maite , because you are very funny ...and i think that kind of memories are very special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo i know that cote has a friend here but i have forgot about that and sudenly she appears in a photo in your blog its incredible jajajaja.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is very funny maite :), dont have nostalgic, because you can do many fanny things too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a funny picture!! it's great when you have photos that remember you momments like that one

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look evil in the picture, i shows it was a good time to pass de boring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooouuu (L) i'm want my very old friends with me too, i miss them and all are far away. however i have new and good frieds here in santiago, like you maite!
    :**

    ReplyDelete
  8. this photograph is very funny !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is a typical photo with good friends, I think that I have very similar photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that beautiful photo!!!. Me too, I like to take photos with my friends. It really, we do not have time to meet with our old friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Maite.

    What do you mean by, "The picture shows me and my friends, the next to me is Pamela and the other one is Coté"?

    Also, this should be, " The camera had an option to take photographs (in) AT the night, its name is night shot, so we invented horror stories and (take) TOOK photographs of this. In this photograph I was (the) evil and my friends showED a scareD face. I like this photograph because I remember ...."

    " My friend Coté broght to the trip a game that callED “Cranium” that was about doING mimic, draw things, etc; it was very comic because all my family played and everyone did funny faces."

    Watch your verb tenses, and after a preposition + verb, use this verb in -ing.

    And very important: After WOULD use BASE FORM: LIKE.

    2 POINTS.

    PAULA

    ReplyDelete