Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Norway!


My favorite trip was when I visit Norway in 2007. I traveled with a group of other chilean students and an adult. The objective of the travel was to know new people of another countries because it was like a “meeting” of different young people. There I meet persons from Slovakia, Brazil, Uruguay and of course Norway. I stayed there for 2 weeks and we visit a lot of places like a big group. We stayed in a big house and visit the mountains, where we learned to ski. Also we visited the capital city where we lost for a little while, in that opportunity we found another chilean people that live there. We visited a fairy tale museum and a museum of old houses. A good moment was when some friends swam in a frozen lake, I didn´t venture to do that, it was very cold! The most important part of the trip was that I not only knew Norway, I also meet persons of other parts of the world so this experience was very enriching. This people had realities very differents of my life, the brazilian people didn´t have the opportunity to get to the University; they were from the country in Brazil so they were very kind people. The people of Slovakia traveled every year to other parts of Europe for exchange so they knew a lot of different languages. The people of Norway was a little bit cold firt but then they were like a friend of all the life. The better part of my trip was to know this amazing people and give to them a part of my heart.

6 comments:

  1. Norway....I imaggine the people there are very different to us. It`s too cold over there, but the landscapes are wonderfull....i`d meet some pleople from there, mostly friendly (but not everyone, really).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good thing that the people in Norway were so nice with you!
    Reading your text now I wanted to go to the Fairy tale museam!! I can't imagine how that could be.
    BYE

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajajja maite , i suposse that trip change your live,now you are a better person! or not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It should be a great experience knowing people of differents countrys.. I think when we know people in a trip, we always remember them in a special way... see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maite that is amazing, is nice to have this oportunite, im very happy for you and your trip

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great experience, Maite!

    There are some problems with word choice. For example, you don´t know a place, you visit it.

    Finally, you sat, "I went to many places", not "I knew"

    2 points

    Paula

    ReplyDelete