Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Let`s go to China!


I would like to go to China because I love all the culture over there. There are a lot of different food and condiments; I would like to know about how to cook it. Also I would like to learn a little of Chinese and about all the ceremonies that they do, like the tea ceremony. I know that China is a difficult country because the people are very shy and it is a communist country so they are worried about what kind of people travel there. I also know that they are very worried about the manners because they are people who respect each other with a respectfull attitude. If I were in China I would like to visit all the monuments and the historical places like palaces and beautiful gardens. And how I say at the beginning I would try all the food because I really love the things that they do, like use different ingredients from us and weird condiments. I am not scared about trying new food because I learn that we have to try everything we can in this life. I would like to live there for a while, not for a long time; just the enough time to learn some of the culture. I would like to live there and have long walks for all the places of China, even the unknown little villages.

No comments:

Post a Comment